MSF Shoulder bench
- This bench will decline down to 85° for shoulder pressing from ground reference.
- Rollers and handle facilitate the bench for ease of relocating.
- The equipment is made of best quality, fine finished square and rectangular heavy duty steel pipes.
- Usage of good quality nylon rollers assists for smooth position movement.
- These are well recognized for their features such as corrosion resistance, premium functionality, low maintenance, robust construction and enhanced durability.
- The equipment is powder coated with dual Coat (Primer + Lycra coat).
- High quality foam and rexine are used for cushion making.
- High quality bolts and nuts are used for assembly.
- High quality rubber boots are used at the ends of the base pipes to avoid damage to the gym floor.