Dual Grip Medicine Ball
Save up to Rs. 0.00 Save Rs. -2,600.00
Original price Rs. 2,600.00 - Original price Rs. 3,900.00
Rs. 2,600.00 - Rs. 3,900.00
Current price Rs. 2,600.00
Grip Medicine Ball
- A medicine ball with two handles is known as a double grip medicine ball and allows the user to perform two-handed strength training exercises. Though barbells are commonly used for lunges, the weights can be replaced with double-grip medicine balls.
- Medicine ball training is one of the easier ways to improve your endurance, explosiveness, and core strength. The weighted strength-training ball works well for a wide range of upper- and lower-body workouts
- A thick, reinforced rubber construction allows achieving a solid and sure grip. The interior filling is substantial enough to help the ball keep its shape across repeated use
- Thanks to integrated handles, these medicine balls can be used for both one and two-handed exercises, letting users duplicate swinging motions and rotational movements
- The solid weighted core adds resistance to help build core strength during crunches, rotational twists, and leg raises
- Enhance daily workouts with medicine balls that can improve your training and often used for rehabilitation and strength training.