Functional Cable Cross (Alpha)
Save Rs. 0.00 Save Rs. 0.00
Original price Rs. 0.00 - Original price Rs. 0.00
Rs. 0.00 - Rs. 0.00
Current price Rs. 0.00
MSF Functional Cable Cross (Alpha)
- Widely spaced, dual-adjustable pulleys offer exercise variety
- Pull-up bar with both lat and neutral grips provide hand placement options
- One-handed adjustment makes operation easy
- Flanged pulley housing minimizes cable wear and increases durability
- Pulley provides smooth operation
- Introducing the Functional Cable Cross, the perfect piece of equipment for taking your workout to the next level. This versatile machine allows you to perform multiple exercises in one place, ensuring you get the most out of your gym time. With the ability to perform chest presses, rows, and more, it's the perfect tool for any serious fitness enthusiast. Enjoy the freedom of a full body workout with the Functional Cable Cross. With multiple workout options, you can easily target any muscle group, providing you with maximum results with minimal effort. Get ready to experience the ultimate in fitness with the Functional Cable Cross.
- Functional Cable Cross is an intense and effective exercise for working the chest, shoulders, and triceps muscles. It can be done in many different ways with a variety of cable machines, and is often used as part of a high-intensity circuit training workout.
The basic cable cross involves two cables, one attached to the top pulley on the machine and the other attached to the bottom pulley. You start standing in the middle, between the two pulleys, with a cable in each hand. You then press the cables together to engage your chest muscles, until your arms are fully extended.
To add an extra challenge, you can try changing up the speed and angle of your pull. You can also add a twist to the movement by pulling one cable up and the other back to work the obliques.
The key to effective functional cable cross training is to keep good form and make sure that the cable is always under tension. Start with light weights and gradually increase the load as your muscles become stronger. Cable cross training is a great way to target specific muscle groups and build overall strength.
lower pecs, middle pecs,
biceps & triceps